This is the branch of medicine that deals with the disease and surgery of the visual pathways including the eyes, hairs, and areas immediately surrounding the eyes including the lacrimal system and eyelids.
They provide a full spectrum of care including:
- Routine eye exams
- Diagnosis and Medical treatment of eye disorders and diseases
- Prescriptions for eye glasses
- Surgery involving the ophthalmic structures
- Management of ophthalmic disease caused by systemic illness
- Plastic surgery of the ophthalmic structures
Our Ophthalmology Transcription Services can assist you to deliver your reports in less than 24 hours from initial patient registration. Just dictate into your recorder and upload the voice to us and you will have your reports typed and ready in just 12 hours.